STUPIDITY: is height of STUPIDITY!


Stupidity running all over your mind,
don't make your self blind!
It's the principle of YOUR life,
I know! wittingly its your plight!

Your seldom smile.....'
being your smart agile!
Ain't it funny, don't laugh,
I knew it! you laughed (height of stupidity)

Your annoyance, my regret,
Highly violent, a fat corvette,
Red anger pulps you,
Heart wishing to punch me?! (height of stupidity)

Wisdom is your quandary,
Your Status: Waiting for a mark Lottery (height of stupidity)
Thoughts strewn in your mind,
waiting for prickling my balloon with a sharp pointy needle! (height of stupidity)

Don't say that you didn't get a word,
'coz it is nothing sole than stupidity
Annoyance + Wisdom + Smile < Stupidity
If you are having a second thought - its

HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY!!



Comments

Popular Posts